marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Isnin, 14 November 2011

wo de ai ni bu dong~

.: In the name of Allah The Most Beneficent and Most Merciful:.


I choose to love you in silence
for in silence I receive no rejection

 I choose to love you in loneliness
for in loneliness no owns you but myself

I choose to adore you from a distance
for distance will shield us from pain

I choose to kiss you in the wind
for the wind is gentler than my lips

I choose to hold you in my dreams
for in my dreams you have no end



"If you don't understand my silence, how will you understand my words?"


5 ulasan:

  1. haha..
    saya tak sedih pun..
    saja2 post benda macam ni..
    mana tau boleh jd pengganti william shakepeare nanti..
    :)

    BalasPadam
  2. Shakespeare itu gay lah...buat apa jadi penggantinya

    jadi pengantin saya lah XD
    (Jangan delete comment saya ini...^^)

    BalasPadam

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...