marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Isnin, 28 Oktober 2019

CROCHET TIME: Cardigan Crochet Dress for Baby Ayesha

.: Assalamualaikum:.

Hi. I am back!

say cheesseee
anakmu anakku juaa? hiks

Like I have some free time to blogging. Yeah. So, this post gonna be in English since I am going to post about crochet stuff here and there. Yeah I know. It really take me long time to writing about crochet. My ultimate hobby.

Actually this year I not really active doing crochet thingy since I was quite pack back then. Start from doing preparation for my sister's wedding, umrah journey, work stuffs, hari raya blablabla so I not have so much crochet time compare last year. I also stop taking order even some people ask me for class or product. But yeah. I politely need to decline the offers. I am so sorry for being like that.
But, since my BFF cik yang gonna give a birth to her little princess sooner, I challenged myself to crochet a baby girl cardigan for Cik Yang's daughter. I actually can buy something like baby thingy for new born gift, but not for Cik Yang's.

Don't worry baby. your aunt has at least 20 years experiences in handling now born baby hikhikhik
I thought carefully what should I make for her. Before this, I had crocheted baby blanket, gown, mittens and others so to make it more special, I made baby cardigan which i never crochet yet. I always want to make cardigan but not have afford to do because it quite tricky and complicated if the steps went wrong.

So, for the pattern I learn from youtube. I love simple yet detail pattern.

starting from zero
my favourite weekend should be like this. and I don't mind to speak only with mind this time. huhu

She was born on last July therefore I must hurry up. Even I try my best to make ASAP but still took 3 weeks for me to finish. I only crochet in weekend but in weekend I attended many family activities that I brought my crochet stuffs attach together with me.

somebody took my picture during Zakir Naik' family talk event.
Yeah I can't lose any second for a complete row. I need at least half and hour. So, Of course I need to do it here.

The result quite stunning too. Ohh.. When can I make for my own for my little junior too ;'(

So let see what I have done for baby Ayesha.

top
Atas Loteng Productions
long sleeve for baby princess
Even it took long time to finish I really feeling good for the result. The cardigan turned really like I want. I hope the length is suitable for Ayesha.




let's wash it first. Hand wash only.
wrap it !
 Because it reminds me during our school time where we always doing letter thingy for wishes. So here my best wishes with thick 'card'

cute baby is cute
1 page is not enough for me to express my though and feeling and wishes to her mom. huhu
yeah.. wishes card become wishes notebook hahahaha.
done with love!

 what do you think?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...