marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Sabtu, 17 Disember 2011

The rainy days..

.: In the name of Allah The Most Beneficent and The Most Merciful:. 


So long, fare thee well
The dancer and the dancing days
 have taken leave and fell

So turn down this bed of stone

Quench me with the deadly nightshade
 from the rose that you belong

The long December rain is falling now
Running down on streets to nowhere
Music is my life you're my sweetest nightingale
But I can't hear it here no more

And I go
I go

Hush now, don't shake or break
Words have fallen silent like soldiers to the grave
No matter what they do or say
Lay me on the sleepy meadow by the tracks upon your face



Credit to:
I go, Aizat Amdan, OST Talentime

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...