marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Rabu, 25 Januari 2012

나도 몰라

.:Bismillahirahmanirahim:.



And sometimes..
when there is no more love inside our heart
loneliness will conquer our day..
even though we were surrounded with a lot of friends
it cannot change our feeling inside
even though they make us laugh
still we felt empty inside..

  I know this just only for a moment..
I'm trying to forget everything about you on the past..
I'm trying to erase a piece of hope for that feeling..

Just wait and see..
you will be no more
a Very Important Person in my life..
안녕 사랑
 Love is always like this
it comes and goes
goes for the people already lose it
comes for the people who never give up on it
I'll be find the better than you next time

Sincerely,
Ada

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...