marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Selasa, 19 Jun 2012

Dreamweaver, I heart you!

.:Bismillahirahmanirahim:.


Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah
The Creator of this universe..
I'm sooo happy for sitting this Adobe Dreamweaver certification (Adobe Certification Expert) this time
because I made it with flying color
100% correct..
and the bestest thing was i made in within 1 minute and several seconds nervously!
means that I beat up my dearest competitor's record..
yeah..he also got 100% correct but left a couple of second to me..
lalala~

so, because of that,  we both will go again to exam center to guide  another colleagues that will take the ACE exam tomorrow..
it's fine to me as i don't have any work to do on work station..hoho..
so..tomorrow again,
 I can drink cappucino for free againnn on that place..
hahaha~~~ ;DDDDDD

 oh..okey..this is not today picture..but it was taken during photoshop cert exam last 2 weeks..
but just because i want my face show up for this post..i put this pic here..
(nobody cares right~)

 we studying until the last moment, drinking multiple kind of coffees here..chatting..supporting each other.. and not left TROLLING..heh!
 pok su n da geng..my very happening boy-friends i ever had.. with them, of course u need just let they trolling you..or..just HAHAHA..hahaha..
ewan-our handsomest friend on Creative Design Track with satisfied face after got 100%correct on Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 :D

 my dearest competitor is showing off his Adobe Dreamweaver CS4..okei..i need to admit u are shifu of Adobe ;P
(His drawing more attractive to me than his result...haha~)


 mazni's drawing special to Lan and Hisham for supporting us !


so..the end of the story today..
i will sleep tight with big smile on the face..
+++++++

special thx to Sir Eswaran for your care during the training and exam process..as I always mention sir..you are the bestest sir in the world :)


Aki, Mazni, Mira, Ewan, Muiz,Pok Su, Peoi, Najib n Shamsul
- we do a great job today..:)

Xie, Sa'ie, Qaja, Joe,Zaef,Miza
-all the best guys.. 


---------------------------

still donno should or shouldn't re-take for photoshop cert exam or not~..hmm~~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...