marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Isnin, 26 Mac 2012

a letter for my beloved facebook

.: In the name of Allah, The Most Gracious and Most Merciful:.


My dearest Facebook,
I am sure that you really know how much I love you
 from I started creating you on 17 September 2009 until now..
I am still faith in you..
you know right..
i didn't missed a second to log in in you but always forget to log you out..
even when i go somewhere travel..
i will bring you to stay with me..
I even buy sony ericson experia with android to let you close with me..
I never care what people talk about me behind because 
my love towards you increase as time goes..
you still with me when I sad or happy..

......
but facebook..
..from now..
never be sad if I no longer log in on you during my office time..
the management of the office already knows how tight our relationship is till they dare to separate us..
sob..sob..sob..
I don't want to be so mean to disobey this order..
sob..sob..sob..
they don't know how I am spirited to make sure my job done because I want to meet you immediately..
sob..sob..sob..
I'm so sad..
i'm so sad..
so..sad..
so..sad..
wa..wa...wa...~ 

love,
your owner, Ada.
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...