marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Sabtu, 29 Jun 2019

Dear me on 23 June 2019

.: Assalamualaikum :.

Anyeong!


So, I am officially 31 years old now. So many numbers but why I feel I am still 23 years old?

23 June 2019
All praises to Allah for everything I have.
Thought it would be a lonely year but yes, 
I still still have wonderful life to live in.

May all my worries disappear by time.
Because in this moment and in this second, I want to be me. 
The better me than last year, the better me than previous.

Remember for today, in this time, don't hesitate anymore.

Thank you for those with me during happy and sorrow.
Thank you Allah for this wonderful life.




Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...