marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Jumaat, 5 Mei 2023

Reply 2009: Where it begin

 .: Bismillahirahmanirahim:.

memories

That was a very good morning, last lecture class and it was actually presentation week. 

After getting out from UMS bus, I went straight towards DKP 6. In my thought, I just want to finish the class early so I can go to 1 Borneo with my buddies soon.

I arrived at DKP6. There was still not many students came in yet. I choosed to sit at front after 5 rows from front chairs. Quite close to stage, so I can focus to presentation. I thought so. 

It was presentation for PPKB subject which was Kaedah Pengurusan Berorganisasi course. It was a compalsory for all students to enrole this course. For my case, I took this class one semester earlier because my schedule not really pack back then (because I donno how IT course works at first ==) (semester 2 at university, I am all innocent and naive). 

I took it alone without my class buddies, so by hook or by crook, I need to finish the course successfully this semester. I managed to complete the course and already did presentation. Luckily I knew some students from my hostel took the course too, so I made a study group with her and others students for entire lesson.

Next to me on the right is nobody and at the left is Nuraina. 

Yes. she is the one I mention before. My life savior for this course. We had made assessment and assignment together from ealier so I think I am not left behind even my class buddies not with me.

The class began at 9.00 am with some words from lecturer and the presentation is about to start. As presentation was start, I tried to focus and paid attention as could as I can. 

After 2 or 3 presentation finish, it is time for another group. For this group I saw several faces that I thought I have seen them at my school before which was SKTM (Sekolah Kejuruteraan & Teknologi Maklumat) and there were also, (I thought) some of them were my classmates. 

They were all chinese guys from SKTM , I was confirmed. Unlike previous group, this time, this group got all my attention. Full of attention. 

Maybe because they kinda looks prepared and some looks handsome today. 

Yeah, if you know how they were dressing in other normal day, you will join me be drooling by their look in how they so well dress and looking good for today. 

After several person presented their work, this will be the last man standing. Class will be dismiss after his presentation. Therefor, for appreciation,I try to sit properly because after him, class was about to over. 

Without my realise, I was chin up with both of my hand. The last person seems happy to see me focus on his presentation. He start his presentation by talking and looking straight to my eye ball, gave me the explaination for his work like I just only person in the lecture hall. 

His voice was so convince, his puppy eyes lock my sight and my eyes like cannot look anywhere but him. I am all to him. Focus and listening what he say with a good face gesture.

He was look so charming. I couldn't resist anymore. With the hair like KPOP idol, he wore plain baby purple shirt and black slack pants, pair with black shoes. He looked so handsome. Who was him? I thought. 

His voice also nice to hear, not too loud but can be a lullabies in my ears. Was I dreaming? I cannot move my eyes but looking at him like understand what we was saying. 

Weird.

He also not try to move his sight too from me but stay present his work with eye on me. Like I was his potential investor in this case.

This time I realised what we are doing, but it too late to move my eyes from him right now because it may hurt his pride if i did so when he seems was so confident to present his work right now. 

Presentation was finish and I found myself blushing somehow, but I was in hurry to get my bus to 1 Borneo right now because I promise to meet them at 11 am after class dismis. so I left the class like that without second glare to the person who was steal my sight just now.

I never know that for several minutes in last lecture class got me this time. Those moment haunt me like forever because it played on my thought every single time. After finish the presentation, I couldn't believe it happened to me because I never care about this kind of romantic feeling before, but this time it was really strange. 

Day after day, I felt excited when the thought of the moment played in my mind. I know it was brand new of me. 

I start to search the figure of the last person standing on the stage  that made butterfly in my stomach. I need to meet him! 

But somehow the only information I just had was he was from SKTM and one of my classmate. I cannot asked anyone from the course because except me and the last group present, I don't think others from SKTM. 

For half of new semester  after the incident, I already filter one by one my school students. Everyone that walk across me was not matching the vibe for that moment. So it was so frustrated for me.

I was confident that he was my classmates, but the things was, I barely recognized people. And plus, they were chinese and they were look as same person for me. Where can I meet him again?

.......

But.. one fine dayy~....

........... To be continued........ 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...