marquee

.:Sudi sudilah tinggalkan jejak blog anda supaya saya dapat membalas kunjungan^.^:.

Jumaat, 2 Oktober 2020

CROCHET TIME: MAKING A CROCHET MASK

 .: Assalamualaikum:.


So, because of Covid-19, our country last time short stock of mask. I even that time went-back to a plenty of shops in several time to find the mask for daily usage. Unfortunately the stock really not in market. 

Since that time (on February) I thought of making a crochet mask but I not having much time to create the pattern. Luckily there were a crochet group on Facebook shared the diagram pattern.

So beautiful
 

I am so lucky so I decide to make it one for myself. You know it is better to protect ourselves pretty well since Corona doesn't give us a chance. Once it in there hard  to go out!

The pattern pretty simple I thought. It contain of ch, hdc, dc, sl st. Pretty easy with 14 layers. Even though it easy even thoughI took half day to making it πŸ˜‚. Yeah lazy me is lazy.

How do you think about my first crochet mask?

Reading pattern is easy but to understand it as whole will take a time. And I was done making myself a sexy mask face 😁

hey there

Every time I went out to do some work, I wore it pretty well. So many eyes starred at me but it's okey. Maybe My mask pretty outstanding with the red color😏. Red is my favorite color anyway.

At hospital to took my dad's medicine

Since the mask is not really help for filtering process (yes, why you wore it at first? It's because to avoid carona right?) I put tissue inside. The tissue I folded into two so it kinda thick and I can avoid from being cluster. At least.

I put tissue inside but I still can breath well don't worry

After several time, I just want my mask become girlish so I put flowers on it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Beside putting tissue alone, this time I made a layer with cotton cloth inside. I think it was better than putting tissue alone as a filter. So my mask has 3 of filtration layer which means ...SAFE to use!

pretty me is pretty. I mean the mask!

The pattern i used totally from this pattern. Feel free to make it for yourself.

Adult size
Kid size

Since I wore it anywhere I went, it attracted people. When i uploaded the picture wearing the mask face (just to share my excited state moment having my own mask face), plenty asked me to make one or two for them.  

Add caption
Add caption

 


Add caption

From making one or two, I then made it more than 50 pieces I think because everyone asked me for it.. hihi. So, I got some backup income during PKP which I felt soooooooooo happy and yeah!. Who gonna say no for money fall from sky right!


With that money I bought my cat some medical stuffs since Pippin was diagnosed with sporotrichosis. 

I am so grateful all this time coz I had some back up or side income that I never though I can get it!


I mean it was long time I didn't get bulk order like this and it made me excited so much all of sudden!  Yes before this, I was into crochet and doing it as hobby or leisure as you already know.


Add caption

So my MRO was amazing. Making money from home!

 

1 ulasan:

  1. kreatifnya!

    https://nasuha-itsmyessay.blogspot.com/2020/10/aku-bagi-suprise-box-pada-kasihku-amani.html

    BalasPadam

link within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...